Oral Sedation (Halcion)
Oral Sedation (Anxiolysis) Pre-Operative Instructions:
- Take regular medications unless specified by Physician or Dentist.
- Do not eat or drink for 8 hours prior to the dental appointment.
- Patient must be driven to the office by a responsible companion.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol for 8 hours prior to the dental appointment.
- Sedative medications must be taken according to Dentists instructions.
- Patient must have NO chance of pregnancy.
Oral Sedation (Anxiolysis) Post-Operative Instructions:
- Take all regular or prescribed medications as outlined by Physician or Dentist.
- No alcohol for 12 hours post-surgery.
- No driving for 12 hours post-surgery.
- Do not operate machinery for 12 hours post-surgery.
- Must have a responsible companion escort patient home and observe recovery for at least 4 hours.
Oral Sedation (Anxiolysis) Informed Consent & Pre-Operative Instructions Forms
Please download and sign our Oral Sedation (Anxiolysis) Informed Consent Form and our Oral Sedation (Anxiolysis) Pre-Operative Instructions Form. After you have completed these forms, please make sure to bring them on your first visit to our office. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view our forms. Please download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe’s web site if it is not already installed on your system.